Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chapter 3

  The chapter 3 discusses how does teacher use technology to find teaching resource, how to use these resource to make lesson plan, deliver, and assess lessons that engage students and teach academic content while integrating technology into all aspects of lesson development

Web-based lesson development resources

  Verizon Thinkfinity and PBS Teachers are online lesson development resource, teacher can find professional  lesson designing from this website, these two website also provide the renew information on Twitter. 

LINK
  
    PBS

Now i find  lots of interesting APPS from apple apps store, most apps can help students to study new knowledge like playing games. I have a part time job for after school students, to help them finish their home work, I found most of them do not know which is hundred digit and ten digit. So i use apps which name is  current money to teach them. They like money(haha) and study very quickly. But i think students will also use IPAD playing other games. I prefer use WIKIPEDIA or GOOGLE GROUP to teach students. I give them a topic and online resource, they can edited the idea page and study other students idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment