Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Chapter 7
The chapter 7 discuss educational software supports and promotes problem solving and inquiry learning for students from kingdergarten to the twelfth grade. the text book introduce many educational software like Scratch. This is an electronic toolkit that enables students to make their own games, animated stories, and interactive art. I try to play the games from the scratch website, most games I can get the topic and learning information very clearly, I expect most of them are very interesting. I believe the game can attract children's attention in the classroom.
I remember a game which uses be very popular on iphone, the name is WORDS WITH FRIENDS, building words and get score with your friends, the students can play this game and remember the new words and review the old words, easy to use, easy to play and multiple devices supported.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love words with friends!!!! It opened my eyes to new words and made me really think! Reminds me of scrabble, but I can see how even children would love and enjoy this game! Now they have the board game version in stores.
ReplyDelete